1. Standard advisors and funds charge a percentage of your gains (usually 20%) and a percentage of your total assets (usually 2%), even if you lose money. Nobel laureates in economics and candidates have demonstrated that, on average, these funds do not even beat their benchmarks after accounting for their fees. On the other hand, at Moraya Consulting, we charge ZERO fees on your profit and ZERO fees on your total assets. We only charge you for the 1 on 1 consulting service that we will provide and help to set up a global investment portfolio (e.g. the opening of bank and brokerage accounts). Clients must be willing to invest at least 1000 euros abroad to be eligible for our services. Moreover, thanks to our global partnerships, we can waive all fees for clients willing to commit 10000 dollars or 2400 dollars per year for 5 years.
2. We provide consulting services. That is, we will advise you on where and how to invest. More specifically: a. We will advise you on which investment allocation across countries and currencies we think would be optimal for you to invest in, given your risk and return preferences and tax residency (e.g. 60% of the total investments could in denominated in your home currency, 30% of your investments could be US dollar denominated, and 10% of your investments could be denominated in the currency of the place where you travel most often or you plan to live in the future). b. We will advise you on which investment allocation across asset types we think would be optimal for you to invest in, given your risk and return preferences and tax residency for each country that you invest (e.g. 80% bond ETFs/ 20% stock ETFs or 30% bond ETFs / 70% stock ETFs). c. We will advise you on which investment allocation across asset subtypes we think would be optimal for you to invest in, given your risk and return preferences and tax residency for each country that you invest (e.g. 70% inflation-protected bond ETFs/ 30% global total bond market ETFs and 80% develop countries total stock market ETFs / 20% emerging market stock ETFs).
3. If necessary, we will help you throughout the bureaucratic process to open a bank or brokerage account abroad. We will help you: a. gather the documents b. send the documents to the appropriate institutions c. get used to the new platform through our step-by-step guides d. buy and sell your investments through our step-by-step guides
Moraya Consulting is Better Than Your Local Investment Advisor FIve REasons
1. Your local advisor probably only or mostly advises you on national investments. However, as multiple Nobel Laureates have shown, diversification is key and spreading your investments across multiple countries can lead to higher returns and lower risks, simultaneously. For example, in periods of crisis, your local stock market will almost certainly go down, the value of your real estate will likely decrease, and your currency will probably depreciate. If you have all your investments in your home country, your investments will most likely go down along with your purchasing power, and the rest of your economy. On the other hand, if you have part of your investments abroad, as we help you to set up at Moraya Consulting, such diversified investments can offset or at least diminish losses at home, decreasing your risks.
2. Your local advisor most likely can only offer you assets denominated in your local currency. However, currencies fluctuate very much.Even strong currencies, like the dollar and euro, can depreciate 30%+ in a few months. Therefore, even if your hard work increased your savings by 25%, you can end up poorer if your local currency depreciates by 30%. At Moraya Consulting, we help you invest in assets denominated in multiple currencies so that you can protect yourself against future currency fluctuations.
3. Your local advisor probably can offer you only a tiny amount of investment opportunities. No state in the world represents more than 18% of the global economy. Therefore, no matter where you live, the vast majority of your investment options are abroad. At Moraya Consulting, we help you open bank and brokerage accounts all over the world, so you can cherry-pick the best investments worldwide given your return and risk preferences.
4. Your local advisor most likely does not provide you any tax advice, although your real financial gains are directly affected by taxation. If you have to pay a very high tax in some high performing investment it may be better to get a medium return investment with little or no tax duties. At Moraya Consulting, we also provide international taxation advice along with global investment advice. We believe that investments and taxation cannot be separated.
5. Your local advisor or fund will most likely charge you for a percentage of the total amount you invest (usually 2%) and a percentage of your gains (usually 20%), even if you lose money. At Moraya Consulting, we charge you ZERO percent of your total amount of investment and ZERO percent of your gains. We only charge you for the 1 on 1 consulting service that we will provide and help to set up a global investment portfolio (e.g. the opening of bank and brokerage accounts).